Sunday, May 2, 2010

A Little Shameless Boasting

Just last month I did a job for John over at the Hot PR Shop. Well, I'm happy to tell you the he was pleased with my work, so he wrote a really nice testimonial for me, and I just wanted to share it. Thanks for the kind words, John.

And now without further ado, my first happy client testimonial. Woo-Hoo!


"Robert did a logo and some related design work for me. I got great work from him that was done in the most professional manner. Robert strove to make sure I got what I wanted (and I did), along with making changes quickly. In addition to being talented, Robert is something many designers are not - dependable. I couldn't be happier!"

For those of you keeping score at home, yes, I have mentioned doing another post on the process of the  project I did for John, and I will indeed be doing that post, I'm just getting a few other things taken care of first, but it will be coming soon.

-Cheers!

No comments: