Thursday, July 22, 2010

Introducing the New Vintage 66 Graphics Blog.

Greetings! The time has come to move the Vintage 66 News Blog  forward in an effort to help better configure my internet empire. I recently posted about the new Vintage 66 Graphics Website, which I'm really quite pleased with, and with the new service I'm using, I had the opportunity to add a blog to the actual website, and I really couldn't think of a reason not to. This blog will remain up, since one of the few drawbacks is that I don't have the ability to import these posts to the new blog, and I would really hate to just delete it after all the time and effort I've put into it. I'll check back in here from time to time in case there are comments or anything like that, but for now, you  will find the freshest V66 news here on the all new Vintage 66 Graphics News.

Thanks for stopping by.
Cheers!



2 comments:

Be Creative Books said...

This' you man! Robert, my best wishes for you and your loved ones at Christmas and for 2011!

Cheers!

EE

Robert said...

Thank you, Eugenio, and a very Merry Christmas to you and yours!