Monday, May 2, 2011

Cartoon Guy Heads!

These sets of cartoon heads are not finished drawings, but what I would call "cleaned up sketches". One of the reasons I don't put up raw sketches all that often is that they get so messy that a lot of them don't translate very well after they've been scanned, so they don't look too good on screen. As a workaround I have gone over some sketches with a brush pen on tracing paper. This way they retain much of their original spontaneity yet still look decent on screen. I just have a couple of offerings today, Guy Heads 1 and Guy Heads 2—now how's that for some imaginative titles? I've also got a third set called Nakey Gals if you're interested, but that one will have to go somewhere else where I can better control who can see it, in other words so that nobody inadvertently stumbles upon some cartoon nipples while at work (maybe I'll add a link to that later).

Thanks for stopping by.
-Cheers!



2 comments:

Be Creative Books said...

As usual, these are funny, this is your style! by the way, Robert you're right about the image quality after scanning rough sketches.

Cheers!

Robert said...

Thanks for the comments, Eugenio. Maybe I'll invent a "rough sketches" scanner and make my fortune that way.
; )

-Cheers!