Monday, September 5, 2011

Get Paid For Referring Clients to Vintage 66 Graphics!

At this point it is still unofficial, but I am now offering a finder's fee to anyone who refers new clients my way. Basically it goes like this, you tell somebody about the great services and products available from Vintage 66 Graphics, then let me know via email, and I will make a note of it. If that person ends up hiring me, I will send you a 10% finder's fee within three (3) business days of the client's final payment being approved. I don't want to imply you're going to become filthy rich by these referrals, a $50 job will only net you $5, for crying out loud. Of course, a much bigger $2,000 job will get you $200,
so it really just depends. There are a few limitations, for example, this offer does not include referrals to the Vintage 66 Zazzle Shop, although Zazzle already has an affiliates program in place, so you can get in on that too, if you like. Also, the job must be completed, meaning if the client cancels, there is no finder's fee. I'll be posting about this more when there is an official launch, but in the meantime, if you have any questions feel free to ask.

No comments: