Sunday, July 21, 2013

Pre-Designed Business Cards


One of the pre-designed business card options available on the Wiles Side website.

A nice retro bowling theme design, suitable for a number of vintage and retro businesses.

These cards were inspired by the Palm Springs ranch houses from the MCM period.
Hey kids, I hope you had a good weekend. I've been doing  quite a bit of behind the scenes work on the Wiles Side website lately, and most recently I added some pre-designed business card options for those on a tight budget. I've got a handful of cool retro designs to start off with, and there are three different pricing options: $20 for the do-it-yourselfer, $35 comes with 100 printed cards and the $75 option, which comes with 500 hundred printed cards, and both the 100 and 500 card options include free US shipping. I'll be posting more designs as time allows, but for now,  I'm happy to have it all up and running.

No comments: