Friday, April 2, 2010

Hot Rod With a Brain

Holy Mackerel! I know it's been quite a while since I've posted anything, but I've been a busy lad, in fact, I'm here to do a little boasting a bout a project I just finished up. I did this cool little illustration for John over at the Hot PR Shop. He does public relations, copy writing and whatnot, and as a matter of fact, I was just looking at his web site and it seems he's having a special for the month of April on radio ad copywriting.

Anyway, as you can see below, it features a hot rod featuring a brain for an engine. I was all set to do a post about how the project came about, although not entirely step-by-step, just a few things along the way. Sadly, I just realized that many the files (including the final T-shirt version) are way too big to be posting here, so I'll have to do that post a little later, after I have trimmed down some of the files to a more manageable size. So I guess you can think of this one as the appetizer.

Cheers!

2 comments:

Be Creative Books said...

AWESOME!! I love this car, cool concept!

See you Robert!

EE

Robert said...

Thanks, Eugenio. The concept was all my client's idea, I just followed directions. Just wondering, is there any kind of hot rod community there in Venezuela?

Cheers!