Friday, July 1, 2011

Sketch: Devil Girl Portrait

This is just a quick color sketch of a devil girl's head, I was trying out the new tube red gouache I picked up yesterday. It comes from a local company in West Linn, Oregon called M. Graham & Co. It's pretty nice to work with, and I find it interesting that they list honey as one of the ingredients.

Anyway, I haven't done any devil girl stuff in quite a while, and it's also been far too long since I've done any gouache, and it felt real good on both counts. After I've worked out a few of the kinks I'll probably put some original art similar to this piece up for sale on the Vintage 66 Etsy shop. So, you'll want to keep an eye out for that later this summer. Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers!

Color sketch: Devil Girl Portrait

2 comments:

Be Creative Books said...

Great job Robert! I really love this devil girl !

Robert said...

Thanks, Eugenio!